For those of you interested in how the online Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) online system in Maryland (the Service Access and Information Link, or SAIL) works, there is an upcoming webinar to walk you through the process.
Hosted by the Department of Human Resources (DHR), here are the details:
Topic: SAIL Training
Date: Tuesday, December 11, 2012
Time: 10:30 am, Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00)
Meeting Number: 991 791 906
Meeting Password: Sail1sail
To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
1. Go to https://marylanddhr.webex.com/marylanddhr/j.php?ED=191400882&UID=0&PW=NNTZlNzNiNGI1&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: Sail1sail
4. Click “Join”.
5. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
To join the audio conference only
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code.
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-877-668-4493
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-479-3208
Toll-free dialing restrictions: http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf
Access code:991 791 906
1. Go to https://marylanddhr.webex.com/marylanddhr/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click “Support”.
WebEx will automatically setup Meeting Manager for Windows the first time you join a meeting. To save time, you can set up prior to the meeting by clicking this link:
This can be part of your SNAP outreach plan – having someone help participants with online registration. For a refresher on how this works, see here.