The press event on Sunday went well despite the sweltering heat, and many happily welcomed SNAP to the Baltimore Farmers Market & Bazaar.
Here is some of the press coverage from the event:
- The Baltimore Sun: “JFX farmers’ market starts accepting food stamps, debit“
- Washington Examiner (from Associated Press): “USDA Aide to Visit Baltimore Farmers Market“
- WBAL: “SNAP benefits now usable at city farmers market”
- WJZ: “Baltimore Farmers’ Market Now Takes Debit Cards“
- WBFF: “Baltimore Farmers Market Allowing More Payment Options“
Be sure to check out the Eat Fresh Maryland signs and materials in the videos!