Due to the storm and power outage last weekend the press event to launch SNAP benefits, Baltimore Bucks Incentives and debit card use at the Baltimore Farmers’ Market & Bazaar has been rescheduled to this coming Sunday, July 8th at 9:00 AM. Please join Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake; Deputy Secretary of Agriculture, Kathleen Merrigan; Maryland Secretary of Agriculture Earl Hance; and Geb Buchness of Kaiser Permanente. This new program will allow both SNAP and debit customers to shop at the farmers market. Hope to see you there!
- Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake, Baltimore City
- Deputy Secretary of Agriculture Kathleen Merrigan, U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Secretary Earl Hance, Maryland Department of Agriculture
- Geb Buchness, Kaiser Permanente of the Mid-Atlantic, Vice President, Strategic Business Development
- Launch of SNAP Benefits, Baltimore Bucks and Debit Card use at the Baltimore Farmers’ Market
- Scheduled activities include a press conference and brief tour of the market with the Mayor.
- Sunday, July 8th at 9:00 AM
- Baltimore Farmers’ Market & Bazaar, Underneath the Jones Falls Expressway at North Holliday St. and East Saratoga St.
- The press conference will be held at the Saratoga Street entrance.