Please join us at the Heffner Community Center in Takoma Park on Wednesday, April 4 from noon-4:30pm for our second 2012 Eat Fresh Maryland workshop. Thanks to great input from those who completed our survey after the first workshop, we’re excited to offer this half-day forum for collaboration amongst network partners.
Highlights to include:
– Marketing and outreach to federal nutrition benefits clients: best practices, tips, and tools
– Small group breakout sessions on: funding your EBT/incentive program, getting farmer buy-in, SNAP outreach, and more
– Separate discussion groups for idea and resource sharing amongst new and experienced market managers
– Introduction to market-based healthy eating curriculum
– Optional post-workshop networking happy hour!
And here is the full agenda: EFM Takoma Park Workshop #2 Agenda (4-4-12).
RSVP requested by 3/28 to firstname.lastname@example.org.